About the Journal
The Chhattisgarh Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (CGJMR) is a biannual Journal published online, which publishes innovative research papers, reviews, mini-reviews, short communications and notes dealing with all the research disciplines. All manuscripts are subject to rapid peer review. Those of high quality (not previously published and not under consideration for publication in another journal) will be published without delay.
- The journal would bear the name – “The Chhattisgarh Journal of Multidisciplinary Research” abbreviated as “CGJMR” and ISSN number will be sought for after the launch of first issue.
- High quality research articles from all relevant research fields with an Multidisciplinary approach will be invited for publication in the journal.
- The articles received will be peer-reviewed (a minimum of three reviewers) and will be uploaded to the Journal Website upon approval.
- There will be no publication or processing fees for publication in the journal. The Journal intends to be of a free open access type dedicated to Multidisciplinary research.
- The Journal will in no way cause any financial burden to the college; however it will use a sub-directory URL extension from the college website, which will result in no additional cost.
- The journal articles will be indexed in Scopus, Thomson Reuters, Google Scholar, DOAJ and other indexing sites, subject to their approval.
- After a period of one year of indexing, appropriate measures for attaining Impact Factor will be taken.
ALL ACCEPTED PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED FREE OF CHARGE AS ONLINE OPEN ACCESS ARTICLES. Authors are requested to send their research articles strictly according to the given format mentioned in the guidelines to the authors.