- Two terminal exams , quarterly and Half yearly exams along with monthly tests .It is a part of monthly calendar.
- Research projects through different agencies.
- Job oriented courses in each department , certified by university
- Improvement in infrastructure civil, drinking water facilities lighting and lab facilities, renovation of pathways maintenance of garden.
- Multipurpose sports facilities
- Introduction of Environment awareness paper and project as per the supreme court directives.
Two types of job oriented courses self finance and add on in add on course the students are given certificate in the first year diploma in the second year and advanced diploma in the third year certified by university all these courses give a flexibility to students where they can choose these subjects as per their wish.
- Add on Self finance courses in Biotechnology
- Add on self finance course in Medicinal Chemistry
- Msc Maths
- PGDCA, BSc in Computer Science
- PG Diploma in Dietetics
- BA Fashion Designing
- BSC Food Science and Quality Control
- Advanced Diploma in Bioinformatics
- Examination reforms implementation of half yearly and quarterly exams
- 9 research projects by various agencies like UGC and CGCOST
- Infrastructure enhancement
- Complete flooring of ground floor of main building
- Pavers on pathways
- Renovation of car/scooter parking
- English language lab
- PGDCA computer lab
- Renovation of auditorium
- Concrete slabs on the first floor
- Water cooler in each corridor fitted with aqua guard
- Garden renovation with janbhagidari samiti.
- Network Resource Center of UGC.
- Renovation of Cooking Lab Dietetics Lab Bio Chemistry Lab
- Construction of new hostel building of 72 seats by stategovernment.
- Extension of Library
- Students appeared in the paper and submitted projects of Environment.
Benchmark Set in Year 2009—2010
- Proposals to conduct seminars and conferences on relevant and multidisciplinary topics
- Terminal Exams
- College working towards achieving CPE
- To open new job oriented courses
- Departments asked to prepare research projects
- Training programs given in sports for self defense and aerobics.
- Terminal Exams became the regular feature of the institute.
- College working towards achieving CPE
- Proposals sent for various seminars and conferences and research projects.
- CPE is in progress
Benchmark Set in Year 2010—2011
- CPE Nomination
- Gender Sensitive SAM Workshops
- Computerised Office Working
- E Payroll
- Trekking Camps
- College Nominated Under CPE Scheme by UGC and received a grant of 75 lakhs as first installment.
- Wired Networking through BSNL.
- Computerised Office Working by using specific softwares
- Lab facilities enhanced by CPE grant.
- Trainings Sculpture
- 5 Days SAM Workshop was organised from 5th to 9th Oct 2010
- Trekking Camp To Jaiselmer arranged in association with Youth Hostel of India.
Benchmark Set in Year 2011—2012
- Institute working under CPE
- More Research Projects
- To increase the Number of research scholars
- ICT based student software.
- Dance Course & Faculty
- New Courses
- Student section was made ICT based students software, unique ID was created for each student.
- barcodes in marksheets
- Barcodes in library.
- 9 Ph. D Awarded to faculty members and research scholar
- New subject Kathak introduce in BA.
- Dance faculty Dr. Swapnil Karmahe
- Organised five days SAM workshop from 15th to 19th Nov 2011
- New Books and Journals of Rs 956000 procured under CPE
- M. Com Self Finance
- M.A. Clinical Psychology as specialization
Benchmark Set in Year 2012-2013
- Documentation of the orders circular etc.
- Making Techno Savvy College
- WiFi Campus
- Multipurpose sports complex
- Tissue Culture Lab in the Department of Botany
- New Hostels
- Recognition of Research Center
- E Magazine
- Linkages & MOU’s
- Information through college network
- Soul Software
- E Journals
- Software training for Office staff.
- Multipurpose Sports Complex is under construction.
- UGC sponsored Hostel constructed
- Automation of Library by Soul Software
- "Ripples" E magazine started for students, Teachers and Ex-students.
- And Documentation was done in the form of
- Documentation done in the form of "Handbook of Working and Teaching"
- News letter of IQAC has been released
- Magazine "The Psyche" for students
Benchmark Set in Year 2013 –2014
- Development of Quality Radars (QRs)(Quality Radars are under process) interaction with SQAC
Recently submitted a proposal to rusa for converting the college in to a women university.
- Green Audit
- Energy Audit
- Academic Audit