Govt. D.B.Girl's P.G. Autonomous College is a multi-faculty college established with only 16 Students in the year 1958. At present the college is growing and flourishing 3500 girls enrolled.

            At present the college campus is constructed on the 4.47 acres from the 300 acres of land which was donated by a trust headed by Manahnt Dudh-Ahari Bajarang Das who had a vision of turning it into a women's university.

            This govt. College is affiliated to Pt. Ravishankar, Shukla University Raipur and ranks among the best colleges of state. The college is known for multidisciplinary areas of study. The college received an autonomous status in the year 1987. It has received nomination for colleges with for potential for excellence, with a grant for 1.50 cr in the year 2010, the college is one of the colleges in India selected for community college skill. The college is marked under sugamaya Bharat Abhiyan. In the year 2016, the college was awarded with the center for women studies. It has received multiple grants of UGC such as BSR, Hostel grant, IQAC, grant for guidance and grant under remedial scheme, construction grants, autonomy grants, research project grants, grants for countless seminars and workshop, faculty development grants. The college recently received a grant of 2 Crores from RUSA for construction and upgradation of labs.

            The college ensures optimum allocation and utilization of available financial resources for maintainance and upkeep of facilities, hence accredited with 'B' grade by Banglore, the college is premier women education centre in the higher education.

            There is no institute which is parallel in Chhattisgarh in comparison of Govt. D.B Girl's P.G. College.


Visitor No.

Copyright,Govt. DudhaDhari Bajrang Girls' Post-Graduate (Autonomous) College