- Well-designed need based curriculum.
- Adequate infrastructure facilities.
- Experienced and committed faculty
- Latest ICT resources (Wi Fi Campus)
- Proper research facilities (Eight departments recognized research centers)
- Participative management system
- Eco friendly initiatives
- MSDN Academic Alliance
- Adequate number of curricular and extracurricular activities
- E-class Room
- Lack of interdisciplinary courses.
- Lack of major projects.
- Research and consultancy services to be enhanced.
- Inadequate number of campus placements.
- To establish E-class room.
- To introduce more inter disciplinary courses.
- To increase collaboration with other institutions.
- To introduce more skill development programmes.
- Campus Placement placements to be increased.
- As the majority of students come from the rural, socio-economically backward class of the society, the major challenge is to change their orthodox mind set and groom them as independent, free thinking individuals.
- To boost the low confidence level of students, enhance their competency and empower them.