1. To keep a list of all alumni of college and their pertinent data.
2. To maintain updated and current information of all alumni.
3. To encourage, foster and, promote close relations among the alumni themselves.
4. To promote a sustained sense of belonging to the Alma Mater among the alumni by being in regular contact with them
5. To provide and disseminate information regarding their Alma mater, it's graduates, faculties and students to the alumni.
6. To assist and support the efforts of college in obtaining funds for development
7. To guide and assist alumni who have recently completed their course of study at the college and to keep them engaged in productive pursuit useful to the society
8. To provide a forum to the alumni for exchange of ideas on academic cultural and social issues of the day by organising and coordinating reunion activities of the alumni.
9. To let the alumni acknowledge their gratitude to their alma mater through communication by providing a range of discounts and services for the alumni and by supporting student scholarship and other fundraising initiatives
Our alumni association achieves this objectives by staging a regular annual meet