Entering through a magnificent secured gate the of the college campus, one is drawn towards four hostels which are home for those who are away from their home,The lush green cover of plants and trees provides a serene atmosphere to the students since 1962, the hostel has served as the second home for the girls of this tribal state. The hostel environment has successfully brought together the traditional tribal culture of rural Chhattisgarh with the modern scientific temper of urban India.
The hostels of this premier institution offer excellent opportunities for the over-all development of students. Hostellers have also excelled in NCC, NSS, Sports, and Literary and Cultural activities.
Students are given admissions on the merit basis.
To accommodate 700 students, following facilities are available.
1. Total No of rooms in Hostel are 126.
2. Well furnished rooms with study table, chair, bed and almirah.
3. Prayer, Recreation, Yoga and activity hall.
4. Well maintained, airy and well-lit kitchen with a huge dining hall.
5. Facility of a small library with reading room having a number of English and Hindi news papers and magazines.
6. Health care facilities.
7. A huge play ground for outdoor games like hockey, cricket, football, basket-ball, volley-ball, kho-kho, kabaddi etc.
8. Indoor games facilities have also been provided such as badminton court, table-tennis, carrom, chess etc.
9. Wi fi facility, DLP projector, LED TV and sound system available in the hostel.
10. Sanitary Pad Vending Machine
Principal is the Patron of the Hostel, Warden, Assistant Warden and Matron assist her. A hostel management committee of senior professors has been formed to ensure proper management of the hostel.